– Meet Daily / Weekly / Monthly key contact center performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, and productivity and key performance metrics.
– Report, analyze and resolve system, customer and operational issues that impact service quality. Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
– Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure timely identification of issues and processing of inquiries.
– Develop and maintain a close communication channel with clients to ensure smooth flow of information and improved satisfaction levels.
– Stay informed of all new process changes and ensure that agents are properly trained to handle questions about any of them.
– Train the new hires on product knowledge, internal tools and other call taking processes.
– Assist in administering team attendance records, salary preparation, staffing schedules and forecasts.
– Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high- quality staff.
– Analyze call /ticket trends and reasons why customers contact us, etc and drive a continuous improvement philosophy within the contact center.
– Work closely with management to achieve team and departmental goals.
– Handle escalated calls and provide excellent consumer experience.
– Function as Client Services Representative when needed
– Resolve operational and interdepartmental problems quickly. Coordinate with support department. For successful delivery of assigned tasks.
– Any other task assigned by the management.
– Native Brazilian Portuguese speaker with fluency in English.
– Minimum High School, Preferably College Graduate.
– 3 + years relevant experience, preferably in a call center or client services operations.
– Good understanding of call center structure, support functions, day to day operations and deliverables.
– Excellent interpersonal, team management & analytical skills.
– Hands on experience with basic reporting and web tools.
-Knowledge of electronic payments and prepaid cards would be a huge plus.
Salary: $45,000- $50,000