– Preferably a degree in either Engineering, Law, Quantity Surveying or Business or a combination of these;
– Or a tertiary qualification and commercial / operational experience but post graduate commercial qualifications are well regarded;
– Typically minimum 3 years of experience in Contracts & Legal, Engineering, Project Management, Procurement, Bids or Sales;
– Experience in working in a multicultural environment (e.g. working in international teams, international projects etc.);
– Work on several projects and/ or bids;
– Excellent communication skills English (spoken and written), knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese or French would be a strong asset.