– Manages the operation of the organization’s quality management program to ensure proper quality assurance policies and procedures are met. Implement best practices for QA in the center.
– Manages, develops, implements, and maintains departmental quality assurance activities. Direct the activities of staff in support of quality and high customer satisfaction.
– Conduct regular coaching sessions in order to develop and evaluate personnel by assessing performance.
– Acts as a liaison between the call center and multiple departments within the organization to ensure customer satisfaction is met.
– Act as the center focal point for all complaints and escalations. Engage other departments as needed to resolve issues and complaints. Maintain records tracking complaints and escalations.
– Collaborate with Call Center Manager in implementing enhancements to the QA processes and procedures.
– Maintains and provides monthly reports on customer satisfaction to both internal and external clients.
– Interfaces with clients on call monitoring and ensures all guidelines for audio recording are met.
– Works on issues of diverse scope, where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
– Identifies the interface of key activities within and between the functions of the organization by identifying trends and puts together action plans to meet quality standards and goals.
– Other duties as assigned by the Call Center Management and other company executives.
– Coordinate with Manager Contact Center to evaluate tasks and ensure implementation through constant monitoring.
– Make recommendations and share feedback improvise if needed in the existing processes.
– Participate in coaching, reviews and training assessments of shift personnel for constant improvement.
– Work closely with management to achieve team and departmental goals.
– Handle escalated calls when required and take care of difficult scenarios when necessary.
– Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where employees choose to work and achieve their goals. Work on team motivation.
– Build solid productive relationships with all levels of leadership and support teams .
– Adhere to the shared schedule & demonstrate flexibility as per the need.
– Constantly work on personal development & skill transfer.
– Native Brazilian Portuguese speaker with fluency in English.
– Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
– 2 + years of product or Industry specific experience.
– Bachelors Degree Preferred.
– Knowledge of Tools, Concepts and Methodologies of QA.
– Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
– Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
– Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
– Team player with ability to coach and train is a must.
– Flexible and open personality.
– Prepare Performance Based Internal & External Summary Reports.
– Facilitate Client Calibrations.
– Well versed with industry best practices.
– Quality Inspection, Auditing and Testing experience.
– Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
– Specialized certification is a plus.
Salary: $40,000- $45,000